Oboz Bridger Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Women's
Pairing classic style with modern tech, Oboz Bridger Mid waterproof hiking boots offer the best of both worlds. All-leather uppers are waterproof and breathable, and the deep lugs give serious grip.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on toes and heels helps protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
Imported.View all Oboz Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
Waterproof nubuck leather/rubber toe cap and heel counter
Thermoplastic urethane forefoot plate/nylon shank
2 lbs. 0.4 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 42.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...