Belknap's Waterproof Canyonlands River Guide
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This waterproof river guide chronicles the Green River from Labyrinth Canyon to Lees Ferry on the Colorado River.
- Design and cartography: Buzz Belknap; text: Loie Belknap Evans; geology text: R. J. Johnson
- Softcover; 79 pages; color maps, illustrations and photographs
- Westwater Books; copyright 2008
- Guide covers the following areas: Labyrinth/Stillwater, Horsethief/Ruby, Westwater/Moab, Moab/Confluence, Cataract Canyon, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon
- Detailed river maps note river miles, campsites, put-ins/take-outs, history/geology notes and other important paddling information
- Special section details the fascinating geology and history of the area
- An excellent companion on the water; simply blot and separate pages to dry
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...