Delta Kayaks 20 Tandem Kayak with Rudder
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A superb blend of performance and cargo capacity, this stable tandem kayak provides enough storage space to keep you and yours exploring the coastline for days at a time.
- Thermoformed ABS plastic hull material is stiff and light like traditional composite kayaks and with similar looks, but costs considerably less
- Acrylic Solarkote™ protects the high gloss and color of the kayak from UV rays
- Hull shape enhances primary stability without compromising secondary stability or manuverability, even when fully loaded for long trips
- Seats are adjustable forward and backward even while paddling so the trim of the kayak can be adjusted on the move
- Cockpit-deployable aluminum rudder system enhances tracking while minimizing side-slipping and helping with steering when you need it
- 4 bulkheads create 3 expedition-sized hatches to add buoyancy and keep all your gear dry during long trips or day paddles
- Hardshell, recessed hatch covers with neoprene hatch seals are secured via bungee closures
- Neoprene-padded seat and adjustable backband offer comfort and support on long trips; neoprene padding on thigh bracing improves comfort and control
- Cockpit-adjustable foot braces fit most paddlers and feature a locking mechanism to disable rudder control movement
- Bungee deck rigging at bow and stern retains extra gear
- Ergonomic rubber grab handles are easy on hands and make car-topping and transport to the water a snap
- Made in Canada
Imported.View all Delta Kayaks Touring Kayaks
Thermoformed ABS plastic
19 ft. 6 in.
32.5 x 18 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Bow: 4,296 / center: 4,527 / stern: 7,346 cubic inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...