- Covers all publicly-owned lands as well as ramps/docks, campgrounds, fishing, hunting and hiking areas; tips on estimating mileage while on trips
- Also includes historic sites/museums, information centers, national forests, scenic drives and unique natural features
- One inch represents approximately 2.5 to 5 miles and scale is 1:160,000 or 1:320,000 depending on the map accessed
- A 1:160,000 scale composes 28 1/8 minutes of longitude and 30 minutes of latitude covering an area approximately 25.25 miles wide and 34.5 miles high
- A 1:320,000 scale composes 56 1/2 minutes of longitude and 60 minutes of latitude covering an area approximately 50.5 miles wide and 69 miles high
Made in USA.