- Formulated with strong synthetic oils and micron sized Teflon® particles for excellent cold weather starts; contains no lithium or clay fillers
- Provides the low coefficient of friction necessary for extended bearing life; will not wash out of fully submerged bottom brackets
- Withstands extreme pressures and has a temperature range of -65 F to +500 F; 3.5 oz. tube fits conveniently in any maintenance kit
- Use in bottom brackets, headsets, elastomer forks, hubs, seatposts, and handlebar stems; certified for use in Grease Guard(R) purgeable bearings
- Rated a perfect 5 Chainrings by Bicycling Magazine; OEM specified by leading manufacturers worldwide
Made in USA.