Garmin GPSMAP 66sr
Navigate your next adventure with the rugged Garmin GPSMAP 66sr in your hand and know your way through any terrain, including steep country, urban canyons and densely treed forests.
- Expanded global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) and multi-band technology help to track your route in challenging environments that would prove difficult for GPS alone
- Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass
- Large, sunlight-readable display measures 3 in. with 240 x 400 pixels to present imagery in crisp and colorful detail
- Connectivity via Bluetooth and ANT+ lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices
- Use Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar; use Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you access cloud-based route planning, manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
- Includes routable TopoActive mapping, a federal public land map and subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with unlimited direct downloads via Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Powered by an internal lithium ion rechargeable battery; lasts up to 36 hrs. in Standard Mode and up to 450 hrs. in Expedition Mode
- IPX7 rating means this is considered waterproof; it can withstand submersion in water up to 1 m deep for up to 30 min.
Imported.View all Garmin Handheld GPS
Windows / Mac
240 x 400
Visual Map Display
Number of Routes
Number of Waypoints
Quad Helix Antenna
Internal Lithium Ion
Average Battery Life
6.4 x 2.5 x 1.4 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...