Patagonia Gritstone Rock Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Giving day-in, day-out comfort for road trippers and crag vagabonds, the men's Patagonia Gritstone Rock pants are burly climbing pants built for your best days.
- Organically grown cotton/polyester blend offers mechanical stretch; antimicrobial and DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects fabric, fights odor and helps keep you cool
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit: simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness; low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh
- 2 rear, top-entry pockets create added durability
- Reinforced knees add durability and accommodate kneepads for aid sessions
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Hiking Pants
7.9 oz. 67% organically grown cotton/33% polyester stretch canvas (Fair Trade Certified™ sewn)
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains organically grown fibers
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...