MSR WindBurner Combo Stove System
Combining an efficient stove with a 2.5 L sauce pot and 8 in. skillet, the MSR WindBurner Combo stove system delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—even in windy and cold conditions.
- 2.5 L sauce pot and 8 in. skillet feature Fusion® ceramic-coated surfaces for durable nonstick performance and easy cleanup
- Pot and skillet also feature enclosed heat-capturing rings for simmering and cooking versatility
- Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot; self-centering pot design fits the stoves' deep lip for increased stability
- Stove fits all optional WindBurner cookware (not included), offering a range of cooking options to support different trips
- Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions for faster boil times and greater fuel efficiency
- Compact system nests perfectly together with room to hold your own 8 oz. MSR IsoPro fuel canister
- Fuel not included
Made in USA.View the MSR WindBurner Product Line View all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Average Boil Time (1L)
6 min. 6 sec.
Burn Time (Max Flame)
Number of Burners
Stove; 2.5 L pot; 8 in. skillet; pot lid; folding Talon handle
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
84.5 fluid ounces
Liquid Capacity (L)
8 x 6.25 x 5 inches
1 lb. 13.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...