Giro Ledge MIPS Snow Helmet
Built for street and park riding, the Giro Ledge MIPS snow helmet boasts clean, minimalist skate-style design, durable Hard Shell construction and MIPS for under-the-hood protection.
- Hard Shell construction attaches a rugged, molded outer shell to the EPS foam liner; this process produces great, durable helmets at a great price
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Super Cool Vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out
- Stack Vent aligns with the center vent of your goggles to keep them fog-free; helmet is designed for seamless compatibility with Giro goggles (not included)
- On-the-fly vertical tuning accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom, gap-free fit
- Auto Loc 2 Fit System is a removable, durable self-adjusting system that combines a supple elastic fit band at the back with fixed-position straps and 3 circumference settings
- Removable goggle retainer and earpads
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Giro Men's Ski Helmets
S: 20.5-21.85 inches
M: 21.85-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...