MSR Habitude 4 Tent
From family river trips to the kids' first climbing adventure, the MSR Habitude 4 tent features a standing-height interior that makes it easy to change clothes and navigate piles of gear.
- The tent's single giant vestibule allows it to fit in smaller remote sites, such as those along river banks, while providing tons of outside gear storage
- When rain or wind unleashes, the tent becomes a sturdy retreat for card games or reading; on long days, the glacial-blue fly makes earlier bed times possible
- High ceiling and vertical sidewalls let everyone move about comfortably, lounge and stand up to change; wide door pocket allows for easy entry
- Durable fabrics, sturdy pole geometry and smooth-glide YKK stainless-steel zipper sliders endure rough use, small fingers and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain
- Strategically placed mesh provides airflow and privacy
- Sets up quickly by one person plus a small helper, thanks to a simple design with hubbed poles and large, color-coded pole clips
- Integrated porch light (takes 2 CR2032 batteries, not included) for easy night entry
- Storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops
Imported.View all MSR Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
12 lbs. 10 oz.
9 x 23 inches
95 x 95 inches
62.4 square feet
23.5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
68-denier polyester taffeta with durable water repellent (DWR)
68-denier polyester taffeta with 10,000 polyester polyurethane and DWR
68-denier ripstop polyester with 1,500mm polyurethane and DWR
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...