Selk'Bag Original 6G Wearable Sleeping Bag
Ever wish for a sleeping bag with arms and legs and built-in booties? You're in luck. The Selk'Bag Original 6G is designed for mobility and warmth so you can journey, play or sleep anywhere.
- Use it on your next camping trip, family visit, RV road trip or music festival, or for lounging in the cabin or even at home
- Zip-off booties are reinforced with durable nylon so you can wear your own shoes when active, or pull the booties on when it's time to sleep
- Elastic no-hassle hand openings allow you to bring your hands in and out of the bag quickly and effortlessly
- Bring your hands to rest and stash small essentials with the kangaroo pocket
- Cargo pocket stashes your phone or anything you want to keep handy
- Access your pants pockets with the side-entry pocket
- Leg vents help to regulate temperature for times when you get too warm
- Ripstop nylon soft-shell fabric and ultra-warm synthetic filling insulation (including in the hood) provide warmth
- Durable water repellent (DWR) shield coating sheds moisture
Imported.Sizing guide:View all Selk'Bag Men's Sleeping Bags
- Small usually fits up to 4' 11"
- Medium usually fits up to 5'5"
- Large usually fits up to 5'11"
- X Large usually fits up to 6'4"
Note on temperature ratings: Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a hat, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.
Temperature Rating (F)
40 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
4.5 degrees (C)
Large: 4 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Medium: 3 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Small: 3 lbs. 6.4 oz.
X Large: 4 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Large: 71 inches
Medium: 65 inches
Small: 59 inches
X Large: 76 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
Large: 11 x 14.5 inches
Medium: 10 x 14.5 inches
Small: 9.5 x 13.7 inches
X Large: 11.8 x 14.9 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Large: 18 liters
Medium: 16 liters
Small: 14 liters
X Large: 20 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...