Exped MegaSleep 25/40 Sleeping Bag
This roomy, rectangular 3-season Exped MegaSleep 25/40 sleeping bag transitions from car campground to trail, thanks to lightweight microfiber insulation and separate cool- and warm-weather sides.
- Multifunctional: Just flip the bag over based on weather conditions; dark blue side up will keep you warm down to 25°F and light blue side up keeps you warm down to 40°F
- Rectangular shape is long and wide for maximum comfort
- Quick-drying microfiber insulation is engineered for maximum loft while remaining lightweight and highly compressible; you can even take this sleeping bag backpacking
- 40-denier ripstop nylon shell is durable and quick-drying; DWR-free, 40-denier nylon lining is soft, supple and comfortable next to skin
- All next-to-skin fabrics are treatment free, minimizing your contact with allergens or chemicals
- You can use this sleeping bag with any sleeping pad, but it's designed to fit perfectly on an Exped MegaMat (not included) for an at-home sleep experience in the outdoors
- Full-length zipper with dual sliders extends around foot section and allows the rectangular bag to be opened into a blanket
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls allow zippers to be quickly located in the dark; zipper pulls are locking to allow precise positioning for ventilation
- Draft tube along full length of zipper stops heat loss and enhances warmth
- Head-end drawcord, with dual adjustment toggles, snugs up around shoulders to limit heat loss and increase warmth on cooler nights
- Includes a convenient, adventure-ready storage duffel
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified means this product has been tested for harmful substances and shown to meet rigorous human ecology criteria
Imported.View all Exped Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
25 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-3 degrees (C)
Long: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
Medium: 1 lb. 14 oz.
40-denier ripstop nylon
OEKO-TEX certified polyester
OEKO-TEX certified 40-denier nylon
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Long: 76 inches
Medium: 69 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Long: 8 liters
Medium: 6 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...