La Sportiva TXS GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
High-cut, super grippy and technically proficient, the women's La Sportiva TXS GTX hiking boots help keep you steady and supported while hauling a moderate load on the trails.
- Protective, mid-height cuffs inspired by the Trango mountaineering boots add coverage and support
- Abrasion-resistant mesh uppers with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof breathable protection shield your feet from trail debris and wet weather
- 3D Flex construction provides protection, freedom of movement and precision
- 4mm OrthoLite® insoles enhance underfoot comfort
- Differentiated lacing system features hooks on the top half and loops on the bottom
- Sticky Vibram® Megagrip outsoles with an Impact Brake System and differentiated lugs provide traction
- Vibram rubber rands provide 360° of protection
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof breathable membranes
STB control inserts/2.5mm polypropylene stiffeners
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 13.6 oz.
34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...