Petzl GRIGRI Belay Device
With assisted braking for improved belaying comfort both in the gym and at the crag, the light and compact the Petzl GRIGRI belay device can be used with 8.5-11mm dynamic single rope diameters.
- Designed for experienced belayers, the assisted braking function activates when a climber falls; the device pivots, the rope tightens and the cam pinches to block the rope
- Always catch falls and feed slack using standard belay techniques, keeping a hand on the brake side of the rope to help engage the cam
- Balanced design is optimized for 8.9-10.5 mm rope diameters and is simple to use for belaying both lead or top-rope climbers
- Rope installation diagram is engraved on both the interior and exterior of the device
- Camming mechanism enables exceptional descent control when lowering
- Ergonomic handle and progressive cam action allow you to easily lower a climber with smooth descent control
- Durably constructed with aluminum side plates, stainless-steel cam and friction plate and a reinforced nylon handle
- Certified to CE EN 15151-1 and UIAA standards
Imported.View all Petzl Belay and Rappel Devices
Suitable for Belaying
Suitable for Rappelling
Fits Rope Sizes
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...