Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Windrider Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Compact, ultralight and highly water-resistant, the Hyperlite Mountain Gear 2400 Windrider pack is a hiker's dream. Its external mesh pockets are great for drying out wet clothing as you go.
- Ultralight central vessel is constructed with 100% waterproof Dyneema® composite fabrics; white colorway is made with 50-denier Dyneema for a slightly lower pack weight
- Black colorway is constructed with 150-denier Dyneema, which is more tightly woven for increased durability with a marginal increase in pack weight
- 2,400 cu. in. (40L) volume is ideal for weekend or section hikes where frequent resupply points are available
- 3 external mesh pockets make it easy to see what you're carrying and allow gear to dry faster
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Hardline with Dyneema shoulder straps with 3/8 in. closed-cell foam and spacer mesh; 1/4 in. foam back panel pad
- Roll-top closure system with side straps for vertical compression; side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression is designed to secure gear
- Hardline with Dyneema hipbelt with 1/8 in. closed-cell rigid foam; zippered pockets on hipbelt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve hold your hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- 4 exterior triglide buckles for optional Hyperlite Mountain Gear Pack Accessory Straps (sold separately)
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features help keep the elements out
- Ice axe loop
- Handcrafted in Biddeford, Maine
Made in USA.View all Hyperlite Mountain Gear Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,400 cubic inches
2 lbs. 0.3 oz.
Dyneema composite (Black colorway: 150-denier; white colorway: 50-denier)
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
30 x 10 in.; top circumference: 37.5 in.; bottom circumference: 33.5 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...