Product Image of color Summit Gold/Asphalt Grey loading
The North Face VE 25 Tent with Footprint
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Strong, light and ready for extreme alpine conditions, The North Face VE 25 tent provides 3-person comfort and 4-season protection for mountaineering expeditions at any altitude and in any weather.
- Enjoy a lightweight, water-resistant canopy and nylon fly with welded reinforcements overhead and a fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength below
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls, dual doors and poled, dual-entry front vestibule make it easy to enter and exit, day or night
- A combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch; high-strength, reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points add stability
- DAC aluminum poles and stakes deliver a high strength-to-weight ratio; also includes 4 snow stakes
- Polyurethane port window is cold-crack tested to -60°F (-51°C)
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout the tent structure
- Plentiful internal hanger loops and 8 interior pockets organize small essentials; stuff pockets quickly stow tent doors out of the way when open
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
9 lbs. 8 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 1 oz.
10 lbs. 5 oz.
24 x 9 inches
104 x 85 inches
48 square feet
Front: 11 square feet; rear: 5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier uncoated ripstop nylon
70-denier nylon with 10,000mm polyurethane coating
40-denier nylon with 1,500mm polyurethane/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...