Outdoor Research Skyward II Jacket - Women's
The women's Outdoor Research Skyward II jacket offers the breathability you want with the protection you need, thanks to totally waterproof, breathable and very lightweight AscentShell™ tech.
- Skyward II protects against ice, snow, wind, and whatever else the weather throws out to thwart your perfectly planned ski tour
- Updated, trimmed-down aesthetic adds versatility suitable for other alpine sports; extra stretch in the face fabric enhances your range of motion during dynamic activities
- Backcountry-specific features and movement-enhancing fabric performance combine for a supersoft, trusted hard shell
- Fully seam-taped, AscentShell laminated construction is waterproof and breathable
- Wire-brimmed Halo hood with integrated cordlocks is helmet-compatible
- TorsoFlo™ Venting allows cooling airflow from hem to bicep with a 2-way zipper
- Zip hand pockets; 2 internal Shove-It™ pockets; chest pocket; media pocket; key clip
- Pockets are placed so they don't interfere with your harness or pack hipbelt
- Brushed tricot-lined collar adds soft comfort
- Movement-mirroring stretch and articulated elbows enhance your freedom of movement
- Elastic cuffs and elastic drawcord hem help seal in warmth; Thumb Drive™ rip-and-stick cuff closures
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers; YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers; 2-way center front zipper
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Downhill Ski Jackets
88% nylon/12% spandex
50-denier polyester knit backer
Type Of Waterproofing
AscentShell waterproof breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 5.7 oz.
XXS XS S M L XL 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 Bust 32 33.5 35 37 39 42.5 30.5 32 33.5 35 37 39 40.5 42.5 Waist 26 27 28.5 30.5 32.5 36.5 25 26 27 28.5 30.5 32.5 34 31.5 Hip 34 35 37 39.5 41 44.5 33 34 35 37 39.5 41 42.5 42.5 Inseam 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31
Short: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...