Salsa Journeyman Claris 650 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Equipped with voluminous 2.1 in. tires, the Salsa Journeyman Claris 650 bike is ready for meandering rides on gravel roads and workday commutes over a mix of loose gravel and dicey pavement.
- All-road bike designed to fulfill a wide variety of missions, from meandering backroads to racing on gravel
- Frameset features mounts so you can attach rear racks, fenders and bolt-on bikepacking accessories, or keep it stripped to the basics (racks/fenders not included)
- Journeyman geometry with aluminum tubing delivers lightweight strength; Fantail aluminum fork offers generous tire clearance
- Drop bar lets you change up your hand position, reducing hand fatigue over long miles
- Full-length internal cable routing protects shifting cables and improves performance in challenging conditions
- 2x8 speed drivetrain with an FSA Tempo Adventure 46/30t crankset and a Sunrace 11-34t cassette
- Fast and efficient 650b wheels with 2.1 in. tires
- Promax DSK-330R flat mount disc brakes provide swift stopping power
- Tubeless-ready wheels
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Salsa Journeyer Product LineView all Salsa
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
FSA Tempo Adventure 46/30t
Shimano Claris GS
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax DSK-330R Flat Mount disc brakes
WTB STP i23 TCS
WTB Nano Comp
27.2 x 350mm
WTB Volt Sport 142
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
50 CM 52 CM 54 CM 55 CM 57 CM 59.5 CM Height Range 152cm - 160cm 157cm - 165cm 165cm - 175cm 173cm - 183cm 180cm - 190cm 188cm - UP Reach 364 364 367 373 379 394 Stack 528 544 567 595 624 639 Effective Top Tube 500 520 540 555 570 595 Seat Tube Center-Top 380.0 450.0 470.0 510.0 530.0 560.0 Standover Height 666 720 742 778 801 823 Head Tube Length 100 115 140 170 200 215 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.00 70.50 70.50 70.50 70.50 70.50 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75.5 74.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 72.5 Wheelbase 1017 1018 1029 1045 1061 1081 Chainstay 440 440 440 440 440 440 Fork Offset 50 50 50 50 50 50
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...