Aquamira Water Treatment - 2 oz.
This product is not available.Shop similar products
An ideal option for treating bulk amounts of water, the Aquamira Water Treatment kills bacteria while enhancing the taste of treated water, without any harmful by-products.
- Includes part A and part B drops that you mix together before adding to water; each bottle contains 2 fl. oz.
- Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free and has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s
- Chlorine dioxide has been shown to remove greater than 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and cysts, including cryptosporidium and giardia
- Chlorine dioxide does not discolor water or give it an unpleasant taste
- Treatment has 4-year long shelf life from manufacture date
- Contains everything you need to treat up to 60 gal. of water
Made in USA.View all Aquamira Chemical Water Treatments
Part A: 2% aqueous solution of chlorine dioxide; Part B: phosphoric acid
Protozoa and Bacteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...