Product Image of color Black loading
Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender Rack
Light yet strong, the Yakima LongArm truck bed extender rack attaches to your 2 in. hitch and extends your truck bed length up to 4 ft. so you can haul a canoe, kayak, some lumber or a ladder.
- Provides 4 ft. of additional truck bed length via the 60 in. wide crossbar
- Adjustable to 3 distinct load-carrying heights and rated to carry up to 300 lbs. in lower positions, the LongArm takes your truck bed to the next level
- Bed height is for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb. carrying capacity)
- Bed rail height is for use with the Yakima BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb. carrying capacity); sold separately
- Truck cab height is achieved by combining the Yakima LongArm Height Extension (sold separately) with a roof rack system on the cab (165 lb. carrying capacity)
- Installs easily and securely to any 2 in. hitch receiver using the included 5/8 in. threaded hitch bolt
- Aluminum construction is engineered for strength, yet weighs only 12.5 lbs.; durable black powder-coated finish
- Integrated tie-down points ensure a secure ride for your load
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one
- Add any Yakima boat mount to the crossbar for extra boat protection (boat mounts sold separately)
- Add the LongArm pad for increased load protection (not included)
Imported.Will this fit your setup? Check the Yakima Rack Fit GuideView all Yakima Truck Racks
12 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...