Cannondale Cujo 2 27.5+ Bike - 2018
This product is not available.Shop similar products
An absolute blast to ride, the Cannondale Cujo 2 27.5+ bike makes mountain biking easy and comfortable with the traction of plus-size tires paired with a lightweight, efficient frame.
- 27.5+ wheels combine wide rims with big, 2.8 in. wide tires for traction and cushioned float on just about any trail surface
- Trail-focused geometry delivers a stable, confident feel
- Tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru-axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to a solid feel and precise handling
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Cujo Product Line View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C2 alloy
RockShox Judy Silver, 120mm travel
FSA Comet MegaExo, 28T, 11-speed
Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Shimano SLX, 11-speed Shadow Plus
Sunrace 11-42T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
WTB STX i35TCS, 32h, 35mm inner, tubeless ready
Formula 110 x 15
Formula with HG driver rear, Boost, quick-release
WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound
Cannondale C3 riser, alloy, 4mm upsweep, 9mm backsweep, 760x15mm
Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 1-1/8 in., 31.8mm, 5
Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 27.2; S, M: 350mm; L, XL: 400mm
Cannondale Stage 3
KMC X11, 11-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 38.3 39.9 42.3 43.9 Stack 62.7 64.5 64.5 65.9 Effective Top Tube 57.1 59.3 61.7 63.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.5 43.5 48.5 53.5 Standover Height 74.6 78.5 81.6 85.2 Head Tube Length 9.5 11.5 11.5 13.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.5° 68.5° 68.5° 68.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.3° 73.3° 73.3° 73.3° Bottom Bracket Height 30.8 30.8 30.8 30.8 Wheelbase 109.8 112.2 114.6 116.7 Chainstay 44.2 44.2 44.2 44.2 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...