Co-op Cycles CTY 1.1 Step-Through Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made for urban cruising, the Co-op Cycles CTY 1.1 Step-Through bike features a low crossbar for easy mounts and dismounts, a flat handlebar for a heads-up ride and a versatile 3x8 drivetrain.
- 6061 aluminum frame and fork provide a smooth, stable ride
- 24-speed drivetrain is smooth and precise to ensure clean shifting and efficient pedaling; trigger shifters are easy to use
- Mechanical disc brakes offer excellent stopping power, even when it's wet
- Puncture-resistant 700c x 40 mm tires have a wide, stable contact patch, versatile tread pattern and reflective sidewalls for enhanced visibility
- Selle Royal saddle adds comfort; platform pedals let you use your street shoes
- Full fender and rack mount compatible (fenders and racks sold separately)
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles CTY Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Shimano ty-301 48/38/28
Shimano Altus 8 trigger shifters
Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro M300 mechanical disc
Kenda K-1024 with protective shield and reflective sidewall, 700 x 40
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Selle Royal Shadow +
Wellgo aluminum platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" Reach 378.6 389.2 404.4 Stack 541.6 557.7 571.9 Effective Top Tube 535.2 555.4 580.2 Seat Tube Center-Top 325 375.0 425.0 Standover Height 656 688.0 719.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 73.5 73.0 Chainstay 445.0 445.0 445.0 Fork Offset 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...