Product Image of color White loading
LuminAID PackLite Max 2-in-1 Power Lantern
Light up your campsite and provide a backup battery charge to your devices when you are off the grid with the LuminAID PackLite Max 2-in-1 power lantern.
- With no need for replacement batteries, this solar lantern is the perfect choice for first aid kits, car emergency kits or your bug-out bag
- Choose from 5 brightness settings; lantern provides 150 lumens of bright LED light on turbo mode and can run for up to 50 hrs. on low mode when fully charged
- Recharges via solar power in 12 to 14 hrs. of direct outdoor sunlight, or by USB input in 1 to 2 hrs. (USB cord included); 4-level battery charge indicator
- Built-in 2,000 mAh lithium-ion battery powers the 5V/ 2.1 amp USB output port, giving your phone or tablet a 75–100% battery boost in 2–4 hours (depending on device type)
- Collapsible light measures 6 x 6 x 6 in. when inflated and packs down to 1 in. tall
- Adjustable strap allows you to easily hang the lantern on trees or in tents, and can even be used to daisy-chain multiple lights together
- LEDs won't get hot, so light can be used in tents and with kids
- 100% PVC free; made with waterproof, shatterproof and durable heavy-duty TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Floating design is IP67 rated, meaning this is considered dustproof and waterproof; it can withstand submersion in water up to 1 m deep for up to 30 min.
Imported.View the LuminAID PackLite Product LineView all LuminAID Electric Lanterns
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Average Run Time
Turbo: 3-5 hours; low: 44-50 hours
Inflated: 6 x 6 x 6; folded 6 x 6 x 1 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...