Product Image of color Green loading
Adventure Medical Kits ADS Me And My Dog First Aid Kit
Because they love the freedom of the trail as much as you do, Adventure Medical Kits ADS Me And My Dog kit has comprehensive first-aid solutions to help both you and your four-legged hiking buddy.
- Includes human and canine first aid essentials to give you peace of mind knowing you have the right stuff for you and your dog
- Wound Care: five 1 x 3 in. bandages; 2 knuckle; 3 butterfly-closure fabric bandages; two 3 x 3 in sterile gauze dressing; 2 sterile 2 x 3 in. non-adherent dressing; safety pin
- Ointments: 3 triple antibiotic ointment; 6 antiseptic wipes; 2 alcohol swabs; 1 oz. hydrogen peroxide 3% to induce vomiting
- Medications (check with vet before administering): two 325mg aspirin packets (2 per pack); 1 packet 25mg Diphenhydramine antihistamine
- 1 in. x 10 yds. tape; 2 in. self-adhering elastic bandage; 1conforming gauze bandage; 14 pre-cut and shaped pieces of Moleskin; 1 pair nitrile gloves; 1 saline wound/eye wash
- Includes a pet first aid manual and Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- Survive Outdoors Longer (SOL) emergency blanket helps treat shock and hypothermia
- Emergency cold pack helps reduce swelling of sprains and strains
- 10cc irrigation syringe with 18-gauge effectively cleans wounds to help prevent infection; 4 in. EMT Shears; 5 in. nylon leash
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body with the splinter picker/tick remover
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with the triangular bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with the self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
Made in USA.View all Adventure Medical Kits Dog First Aid
7.5 x 5.3 x 3.55 inches
1 lb. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...