Diamondback Wildwood Classic Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Intimidated by the thought of getting back on a bike? Don't be. The Diamondback Wildwood Classic bike exudes casual, entry-level comfort and control—you may even forget you're getting a workout.
- Hop on and pedal your way with confidence into evening rides around the neighborhood, relaxed explorations of the campground or jaunts up and down your local bike path
- Making comfort and confidence the name of the game, the heat-treated aluminum Comfort Geometry frame offers a low standover height so it's easy to get on and off the bike
- Soft suspension fork serves up sumptuous comfort and smooths out your ride, soaking up shock to help eliminate jarring bumps and vibrations
- Adjustable stem and raised handlebar allow you to choose an upright or forward-leaning position, helping ensure that you're always comfortable and in control
- Avenir Comfort saddle with soft foam over a dual-density base adds backside cushion while you're pedal-pushin'; adjustable seat stem lets you easily raise or lower the saddle
- Smooth Comfort tires feature light tread for reliable traction and durability on a wide variety of surfaces; double-tunnel alloy rims help prolong the life of the wheels
- Shimano derailleurs, rear cogs and shifters work together to ensure precise, 21-speed gearing and an enjoyable ride
- Internal cable routing through the frame gives the Diamondback Wildwood Classic bike a clean, uncluttered look
Imported.All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.View all Diamondback
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...