Product Image of color Ink Black loading
Patagonia Guidewater Sling - 15 L
$194.73Compared to $259.00*
Reduced Price. You save 24%
Wearable over your right or left shoulder, the 15-liter Patagonia Guidewater sling is fully submersible and has a fishing net scabbard integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way stowage.
- Body and webbing are made of sturdy 100% recycled nylon, and back panel and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester
- Fully waterproof, submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe, even in full immersion
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder strap do not absorb or retain water
- Integrated net scabbard
- Dual-direction zipper allows the sling to be easily accessed with either hand, and adjustable internal organization can be customized to your preference
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents; pocket can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with the Patagonia Convertible Vest or Stealth Work Station (both not included), allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Shoulder Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
915 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
Recycled nylon plain weave
18 x 11 x 8.5 inches
1 lb. 7.6 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...