Mountain Equipment Couloir Gloves
Fully waterproof, hardwearing gloves for mountaineers and skiers, Mountain Equipment Couloir gloves with GORE-TEX® inserts are durably built for long days mountaineering or skiing in harsh conditions.
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palms and backs of hands are tough enough for regular rope work and more serious skiing as well as providing excellent grip on an axe or rope
- GORE-TEX inserts are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- Mountain fit with precurved fingers and thumbs
- Fiber pile lining on backs of hands and microfleece lining at palms add soft warmth
- Reversed-suede nose wipes
- Roll-tip fingers offer comfort and dexterity
- Single-handed drawcord closures
- Carabiner carry loops
- Weight: 7.1 oz. (200 g)
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Men's Shell Gloves
92% polyamide/8% elastane
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
XS S M L XL XXL Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.25 8.25 - 8.75 8.75 - 9.25 9.25 - 10 10 - 10.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...