Icebreaker Ski+ Ultralight OTC Socks - Men's
Delivering warmth, stretch and anatomic support via the breathable, durable merino wool blend, Icebreaker Ski+ Ultralight OTC socks are noncushioned for top performance in tight ski boots.
- Merino wool is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, and warm in the cold and cool in the heat; it also has a natural ability to resist odor
- Support zones in the ankles and over the Achilles and insteps add stability, keep the socks in place and enhance the fit
- Function Junction where ankle flexes eliminates bulk in your boots
- Breathable forefoot zones improve ventilation
- Seamless toe closures reduce bulk and help prevent blisters
- Anatomic toe boxes offer a fit that's specific to your left or right foot
- OTC = over the calf
- The wool contained in this product is certified to the ZQ Standard, which has been granted equivalency to the Responsible Wool Standard
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee: if your socks ever wear out, Icebreaker will replace them with a new pair—no questions asked; see manufacturer website for details
Made in USA.View all Icebreaker Men's Snowboard Socks
55% wool/42% nylon/3% Lycra spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L XL One Size S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 7-8.5 9-10.5 11-12.5 13-14.5 8-12 6-9 9.5-16 EU 39-41.5 42-44 44.5-46.5 47-49 41-46 36-42 42.5-49
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...