NRS HydroSkin Gloves - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
When it's too cold to go gloveless, but you don't need winter protection, the NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves will cut the chill without sacrificing grip or feel.
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa)
- 0.5mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk
- PowerSpan exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment— your hands
- ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability
- A durable water repellent coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together when not being worn
- Fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off
Imported.View the NRS HydroSkin Product LineView all NRS Men's Paddling Gloves
ThermalPlush inner lining
XS S M L XL XXL Length 6.5 7 7.5 7.75 8 8.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Palm width: XS = 3", S = 3.25", M = 3.5", L = 3.75", XL = 4", XXL = 4.5"
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...