Arc'teryx Alpha FL 45 Pack
Attention to detail, maximum functionality, minimalist design and unrivaled craftsmanship combine in the fast, light, hard-wearing Arc'teryx Alpha FL 45 pack for climbers and ski alpinists.
- Lightweight and highly water-resistant, N400-AC fabric is coated inside and out to create durable resistance to wet weather and abrasion
- WaterTight external zippers; RollTop closure
- External zippered document pocket with key clip
- Rigid, formed back panel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against your back
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Dual haul loops / carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
- Arc'teryx AC (Advanced Composite Construction) suspension system
- Thermoformed shoulder straps; 1.6 in webbing hipbelt; adjustable and removable sternum strap
- 2 ice axe loops; 6 integrated front lash points
Imported.View all Arc'teryx Climbing Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2746 cubic inches
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 lb. 7.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...