Electra Loft 7D Women's Bike
A lightweight commuter bike inspired by the stylish European bike scene, the Electra Loft 7D features minimalist design but is built to handle the rigors of the streets.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features a steeply angled top tube for easy mounts and dismounts; relaxed geometry ensures a comfortable upright riding position
- Simple 7-speed setup offers a good range of gears for getting around town
- Painted fenders protect against road spray
- Tires are slightly wider than traditional road tires for added stability
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Loft Product LineView all Electra Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Hi-Ten Steel Unicrown
Forged Alloy, 44t
Shimano, 14-34, 7-Speed
Number of Gears
700 x 38 Mixed Tread
Alloy Custom Bend
Forged alloy quill
Alloy micro adjust
Retro Leatherette Dual Spring
1" steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M Height Range 5'0" - 5'8" 5'6" - 6'3" Reach 36.2 36.2 Stack 57.6 57.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.1 52.4 Standover Height 54.7 53. Head Tube Length 14.5 14.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72.0 72.0 Wheelbase 108.1 108.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...