Pocket Guide to Animals / Tracks
Easily identify animal tracks in the wild with the Pocket Guide to Animals / Tracks. This useful and truly pocket-size guide takes the mystery out of animal tracks big and small.
- Includes 95 animals and their tracks within 10 animal categories; inside cover features a table of contents of all of the animals and tracks, categorized by animal family
- Each animal and its tracks are fully illustrated for easy identification; it shows a close-up of each track, along with a second illustration of the distance between tracks
- Labeled index and tabbed pages allow you to quickly get to the information you are looking for; each tab identifies an animal family
- Back cover features a handy ruler in inches to measure tracks
- Measuring 4.5 x 3.6 x 0.4 in., this guide easily slips into a pocket, glove compartment, backpack or bike bag
- Rugged and flexible plastic sheets are dirt- and waterproof and can be gently cleaned with a soft cloth and water
- Laser-printed with raised ink on specially coated, high-contrast bright white plastic sheets
- Practical spiral binding lets you lay the book flat and keep it open, even in windy conditions
Made in USA.
4.5 x 3.6 x 0.4 inches
Ron Cordes with Andy Diamond
Number of Pages
Pocket Guides Publishing
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...