Pedro's Universal Crank Puller
Designed to remove square-taper and splined cranks without "self-extracting" systems, the Pedro's Universal Crank Puller features an ergonomic handle and an 8 mm hex to remove crank bolts.
- Ergonomic handle provides sufficient leverage to eliminate the need for a separate open-end wrench
- Fits all cranks using 22 mm x 1 threads, square-tapered bottom bracket spindles, and splined Shimano® Octalink and ISIS Drive® bottom bracket spindles
- 8 mm hex wrench is perfect for crank bolts and can also be used in pedals with an 8 mm broach; pair with a standard 15 mm pedal wrench (not included) for easy pedal removal
- Precision tolerances provide a perfect fit while a floating tip design ensures easy crank removal
- Made from heat-treated tool steel
- Includes puller with ergonomic handle, inserts for splined and square-taper cranks, and an 8 mm hex for crank bolt removal
- Backed by the Pedro's lifetime warranty
Imported.View all Pedro's Drivetrain Tools
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...