Diamondback Division 2 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Nimble like a mountain bike but made for the street, the popular Diamondback Division 2 bike is the ultimate multi-use machine—it's ready to commute, meet up with friends or ride home after a show.
- Custom-formed AL-6061 heat-treated aluminum frame and fork with 27.5 City Sport geometry is designed for city use
- Light enough to to carry up steep stairs to an apartment, yet durable enough to handle potholes, maintenance hole covers, train tracks, curbs, grates and everything in between
- Tektro HD-T275 hydraulic disc brakes offer the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
- 1 x 9-speed shifting offers a simple setup with plenty of gears for those city hills
- 35 mm alloy riser bar offers extremely light weight with serious strength
- Vee Tire Co. Zilent 27.5 in. x 47 mm tires provide all-terrain use from road to gravel, and they are big enough to roll over almost anything in your path
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Aluminum blades with post mount disc
Aluminum Forged 3PC 104 BCD, 40T
Sealed cartridge bearing
Shimano 11-34T, 9-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro HD-T275 hydraulic disc with 160 mm rotors
Aluminum DDM-5, 32h, 27.5 in., 28 mm-wide double wall
Aluminum disc quick-release, 32h
Aluminum disc quick-release, 32h
Vee Tire Co. Zilent 27.5 in. x 47 mm, wire bead, 30 TPI
Aluminum 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 680 mm wide
3D forged aluminum alloy 35 mm bar clamp
Aluminum Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 350/400 mm
Aluminum body, chromoly spindle
1-1/8 in. internal cartridge bearing
KMC 9 sp
|Height Range||5'4" - 5'7"||5'7"- 5'10"||5'10" - 6'1"||6'1" - 6'4"|
|Head Tube Length||120.0||145.0||170.0||195.0|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70.0||70.0||70.0||70.0|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73.0||73.0||73.0||73.0|
|Bottom Bracket Height||282.0||282.0||282.0||282.0|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.