Outdoor Research Tundra Slip-on Aerogel Booties - Women's
Turn any snow camping, mountaineering or backcountry hut trip into a luxurious retreat with the women's Outdoor Research Tundra Slip-on Aerogel booties. At 6 oz., they barely add weight to your pack.
- Exterior shell is wind- and water-resistant
- Each bootie features a compression-resistant PrimaLoft® Aerogel insert that acts as a thermal barrier between your feet and the elements
- VerticalX™ insulation offers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio that works even when wet
- Collapsible heels can be worn up or tucked away for use as slippers
- Grippy print on the soles adds nonslip traction; soles are padded with memory foam for plush comfort
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Camp Booties
PrimaLoft Aerogel 1.5 mm insert
200 g VerticalX ECO polyester (85% recycled) fibers
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL U.S. Women's 5-6 6.5-7.5 8-9 9.5-10.5 11-12 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...