Cannondale Quick 6 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A swift, sporty bike that's perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good, the Cannondale Quick 6 will appeal to a wide range of riders.
- SmartForm C3 alloy aluminum frame has a lightweight feel
- Bright 360° reflective elements help to make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions
- 7-speed drivetrain with triple chainring crank is just right for darting around town
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension and an upright riding position provide comfort
- Fender brackets and universal rack mounts let you customize the Quick 6 for riding in foul weather or making trips to the store (fenders and racks not included)
- To blend speed with comfort, the Quick road-bike style wheels are fitted with larger volume tires for extra bump absorption, grip and durability
- StraightShot internal cable routing makes for clean lines and easy maintenance
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy, tapered head tube
1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, mid-blade mounts
Cartridge, square taper
3 x 7-speed
microSHIFT Dual Pull Compact
Shimano HG200, 12-28T, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelets, 32h
Shimano, alloy, sealed, quick-release
Shimano, alloy, sealed, quick-release
Kenda Kourier, 700 x 35 mm
6061 alloy double-butted, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 640 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 8 deg.
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
Semi-Integrated, cage retainer, 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z7, 7-speed
27 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5" - 5'10" 5'9" - 6'2" 6'0" - 6'5" Reach 39.8 40.6 41.4 42.2 Stack 55.4 57.8 60.2 62.6 Effective Top Tube 56.7 58.3 59.8 61.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 69.9 74.1 78.2 82.2 Head Tube Length 13.3 15.8 18.4 20.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28.2 28.2 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 105.3 106.9 108.6 110.2 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...