STRIDER 12 Sport Kids' Balance Bike
For tiny-legged kiddos wanting to ride, the STRIDER 12 Sport kids' balance bike gets kids as young as 18 months experiencing the thrill of riding on 2 wheels.
- With a durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance
- Seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12–20 in. inseam, so kids won't outgrow it in just a few months (no tools required)
- Accommodates future upgrades like foot brakes or heavy-duty tires
- Mini grips mean your child's little mitts can easily take control
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all STRIDER Kids' Balance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Recommended for Ages
18 months-5 years
Recommended Rider Weight
Under 60 pounds
Bike Frame Material
6 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...