STRIDER 12 Sport Baby Bundle Balance Bike with Rocker
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The STRIDER 12 Sport Baby Bundle balance bike with rocker teaches balance, coordination and core stability. Its rocking base holds the bike in place and easily detaches when they're ready to roll.
- A ride-on toy that gets your little one familiar with a bike they will grow with, starting as young as 6 months old
- Rocking base securely holds the Strider 12 Sport balance bike in place
- Once your little one is ready to ride, simply remove the rocking base to transition to a stand-alone balance bike
- Develops balance and core stability while improving dexterity, cognitive ability and spatial awareness
- Its adjustable seat, handlebar and never-flat tires provide easy tool-free maintenance
- Seat height ranges from 9 to 19 in. and fits children's inseams between 10 and 20 in., so the bike grows with your child
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all STRIDER Kids' Balance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Recommended for Ages
6 months-5 years
Recommended Rider Weight
Under 60 pounds
Bike Frame Material
13 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...