Cannondale Quick Disc 4 Bike
A fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders, the Cannondale Quick Disc 4 bike is perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out.
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles provide comfort
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing
- 360° reflective accents increase visibility in low light
- Rack and fender mounts offer versatility
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, StraightShot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360-degree reflectivity
Chromoly, 1-1/8 in. steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360-degree reflectivity
Prowheel alloy, 38t
Tange cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
microSHIFT, 11-42, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydro disc, 160/160mm rotor
Tektro hydro disc
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Schwalbe Spicer, 700c x 35mm, K-Guard, reflective strip
6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8-degree sweep, 6-degree rise, 640mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
FSA sealed bearing, integrated, 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z9, 9-speed
25 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 38.8 39.6 40.4 41.2 Stack 55.4 57.8 60.2 62.6 Effective Top Tube 55.7 57.3 58.8 60.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 69.0 73.1 77.2 81.2 Head Tube Length 13.4 16.0 18.5 21.1 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 27.7 27.7 27.7 27.7 Wheelbase 105.3 107.0 108.6 110.3 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...