Cannondale Quick Disc 3 Bike - 2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Quick as you like—the Cannondale Quick Disc 3 bike is fast, versatile and fun, appeals to a wide range of riders, and works well for fitness, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
- For 2020, all Quick bikes feature an updated frame that's lighter weight
- Comfortable and capable, the SAVE Micro-Suspension absorbs bumps for increased comfort
- Pressure-relieving saddle and comfortable handlebar grips enhance your comfort
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned; register your bike and get reminders of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- Easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing
- Full rack and fender mounts (rack and fenders not included) let you customize your Quick for the type of riding you're into
- 360° reflective accents add visibility in low light
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy
Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4 to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
Tange Cartridge, square taper
Shimano Altus, 2x9
Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
SunRace, 11-34T, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h
Formula CRX-512, 12x100
Formula DC-1422 QR
Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 640mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo double-density
Cannondale Fitness reinforced composite
FSA sealed bearing, integrated, 1-1/4-1-1/8"
KMC Z9, 9-speed
24 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 38.8 39.6 40.4 41.2 Stack 55.4 57.8 60.2 62.6 Effective Top Tube 55.7 57.3 58.8 60.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 69.0 73.1 77.2 81.2 Head Tube Length 13.4 16.0 18.5 21.1 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0° 70.0° 70.0° 70.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 27.7 27.7 27.7 27.7 Wheelbase 105.3 107.0 108.6 110.3 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...