REI Co-op Merino Wool Midweight Hiking Crew Socks
With all-over cushioning, the REI Co-op Merino Wool Midweight hiking crew socks add a bit of warmth for cooler hikes—but they're still naturally breathable, moisture-wicking and odor-resistant.
- Reinforcement at heels, toes, footbeds and Achilles provides long-wearing comfort
- Stretch arch band provides effective support
- Seamless toes prevent chafing
- Machine wash in cold or warm water, no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made using wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
81% RWS merino wool/18% nylon/1% Lycra® spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L XL S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 5.5-8.5 9-12 12.5-14 5.5-8.5 9-14 U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5 4-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...