Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Men's
Stay dry in less-than-ideal conditions. The 3-layer construction of the men's Patagonia Torrentshell 3L jacket has a new backer, making it more durable than its 2.5-layer predecessor.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable polyester with durable water repellent (DWR) coating sheds rain and snow
- Face fabric is constructed from post-consumer recycled materials (think: water bottles and salad bins)
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...