Co-op Cycles REV DRT Kids' Bike
Those awkward tween/teen years just got a lot easier—on singletrack at least. With wide tires and disc brakes, the Co-op Cycles REV DRT bike gives young riders confidence to step up their game.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum frame has a suspension fork with 80mm of travel to soak up bumps for enhanced control
- 8-speed, 1x gearing keeps shifting simple while offering plenty of options for climbing and cruising
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence-inspiring, responsive braking power in all conditions
- Extra-wide, 2.6 in. all-terrain tires soften the little bumps and stick to the trail for a smooth, stable ride
- Bicycle weight limit is 120 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Kids' Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
6061 aluminum multi-speed frame
SR Suntour XCT JR24
Shimano Tourney Revo 8-speed
Shimano Tourney, 11/34T, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc
Slant Six Sport, 24 x 2.6 in.
Wellgo composite platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
24 IN Reach 336.3 Stack 539.9 Effective Top Tube 511.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 290 Standover Height 647.7 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72 Wheelbase 973.2 Chainstay 410 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are listed in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...