Pure Cycles Step-Through Classic Women's Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Pure Cycles selected each component of the Classic Step-Through women's bike to give you the best riding experience possible. An external 8-speed cassette offers the right gears for your ride style.
- The bike comes with a versatile rear rack, front and rear fenders and a bell, so you're ready for whatever your city can throw at you
- Built with super-strong high-tensile steel frame and fork with upright geometry that's ideal for relaxed city cruising
- Front and rear alloy caliper brakes and 3-piece crankset
- Chain guard protector keeps oil from ruining your clothes
- 30mm deep dish double-wall alloy rims with stainless-steel spokes
- Stylish yet practical features include matching fenders, silver bell, kickstand, reflectors, rear rack, leather grips and leather saddle with springs
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Pure Cycles Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Alloy, 44t chainring
Square taper sealed cartridge
Shimano Nexus Revo-8
Shimano CS-HG20-8 12-32t cassette
Number of Gears
Alloy dual pivot
Pure Cycles 30mm deep dish 32 hole rim, stainless-steel spokes
Alloy front hub
Alloy cassette rear hub
Pure Cycles alloy
Pure Cycles alloy quill
Micro adjust alloy, 25.4 x 300mm
Pure Cycles Comfort
9/16" City platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
43 CM 45 CM Effective Top Tube 540 558 Seat Tube Center-Top 430 450 Standover Height 432 457 Head Tube Length 188 198 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 72.5 69.1 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 64.9 71.6 Wheelbase 1038 1108 Chainstay 445 457 Fork Offset 45 60
Measurements are stated in milliimeters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...