Electra Townie Go! Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The 2016 Electra Townie Go! Bike is a pedal-assist bike with surprising power. The extra boost kicks in when you need it to help you conquer hills and long distances without breaking a sweat.
- Bosch Performance electric-assist system with 250w mounted mid-frame provides 4 levels of support: Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo with a maximum assisted speed of 20 MPH
- Lithium-ion battery 11Ah / 400wh, 36V features a charge time of 1.5 hrs. for 50% charge and 3.5 hrs. for 100% charge
- Distance: 20 - 100 miles (40 - 120km) depending on your mode and terrain
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal gear hub and twist shift
- Shimano eBike-approved roller brakes
- Battery life: 2 year warranty
- Schwalbe Fat Frank tires
- Color-matched fenders, alloy rear rack and rims
- Integrated ring lock
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Electra
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Lasco alloy arms 170mm
Shimano Nexus Revo-8 Speed Twist
Number of Gears
Shimano Nexus Roller Brakes with cooling fins
Adjustable-reach alloy levers
Electra alloy painted 36H
Shimano Roller Brake alloy 36H
Shimano Nexus 8-speed with F/W, 36H
Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35
Townie 6061-T6 alloy
Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300mm
Ergonomic with shock absorbing elastomers
Alloy with nonslip tread
1-1/8 in. steel threaded/semi-integrated
KMC E-Bike 1/2 x 3/32 in.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...