Danner Mountain Light Cascade Hiking Boots - Women's
Featured in the Fox Searchlight Pictures release 'WILD,' the women's Mountain Light Cascade hiking boots are a tribute to the iconic Danner style from the early 1970's.
- Made in the USA, the Mountain Light Cascade boots are believed by many to be the greatest backpacking footwear of all time
- Built on the classic Danner Mountain Light silhouette
- Water-resistant, 1-piece, full-grain leather uppers offer durability and a classic look
- Handcrafted stitch-down construction offers a wide platform for increased stability on uneven terrain
- Water-resistant Cambrelle linings
- Airthotic half-length molded polyurethane insteps cup your heels; fiberglass shanks support your arches
- Vibram® Kletterlift rubber outsoles are specifically designed for comfort, stability and shock absorption
- Retro-inspired flat red laces
- Each pair comes in a vintage Danner box, the exact box used in 1995 when Cheryl Strayed set off to hike 1,100 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail
- Boots can be resoled
Made in USA.View all Danner Women's Backpacking Boots
Airthotic polyurethane heel cups/fiberglass arch shanks
Vibram Kletterlift rubber
Can Be Resoled
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...