cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Welcome REI Co-op Members! We're glad you're here. If you can't access the Co-op Members section of the community, click here for instructions on how to join the section that's just for you.

How can I view my REI purchase history?

Hello,

Several years ago I purchase a pair of Zamberlan boots. They've been the best boots I've ever worn. I'd like to order another set but I don't see them on the site. 

My question is can I review my past purchases at REI with my membership number?

If REI doesn't carry that model any longer I could at least order them on line

Thank you,

Jeff

0 Likes
2 Replies

@JDM so glad to hear you've loved your Zamberlan boots - they are typically very sturdy boots that fit a lot of feet really well! Although the model has likely been updated from the pair you own, we are still carrying a few Zamberlan boots at the co-op!

The quick answer is yes, you can review your purchase history assuming the boots were purchased using your REI membership. There are a few ways to do this:

• On REI.com, log in to your account (click Sign in) - make sure your member number is associated with your online account (if not, it's easy to add!) - and then click to view your purchase history
  • Visit your local REI store's Customer Service team and inquire about the boots on your purchase history
  • Call our Customer Support team (1-800-426-4840) and they can look up your purchases

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe time outside is fundamental to a life well lived.
0 Likes

Of course you can, if you were logged in when you made the purchase or gave your membership number to the clerk at check out.

Just log in and review you past purchases.

rei purchase screen shot.jpg

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes