Made from recycled materials, the Burton Briggs waterproof, breathable shell jacket provides no-frills weather protection for all your mountain ripping and roaring.
- Recycled nylon shell sports a DRYRIDE Eco-Durashell™ laminate with fully taped seams for waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- Recycled taffeta lining wicks moisture away
- Body-mapped lining retains warmth via strategically placed fleece panels
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips™ dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Adjustable hood provides an all-weather defense without obstructing vision
- Powder skirt keeps out cold air and spindrift
- Thumb grip loop locks jacket cuffs around your gloves for a shield against snow entry
- Fleece-lined hand pockets offer a cozy spot to warm up chilly digits
- Zippered chest pockets and interior pockets stash wallet, pass and other small accessories; vented antifog pocket holds your goggles
- Burton Briggs jacket features a classic fit with ample room for layering
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed