The versatile Patagonia Boaris 2.0 shoes offer up all-terrain capability with a touch of sneaker style for your lively, everyday jaunts and endeavors.
- Soft and supple, pigskin and oiled nubuck leather uppers are sourced from tanneries that strive to minimize harmful effects on the environment caused by their activities
- Polyester mesh linings provide excellent moisture wicking performance for great comfort
- EVA and recycled EVA make up the midsoles, which absorb shock, cushion feet and provide gentle support; cushioning units in the heels reduce impact force from heel strikes
- Nylon arch shanks deliver stability and support underfoot
- Low-profile Vibram® rubber outsoles provide lightweight performance without compromising on grip or stability
- Outsoles are stitched onto uppers, minimizing the need for solvents and adhesives
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed