Featuring waterproof Gore-Tex liners, the Patagonia P26 boots balance the needs of thru-hikers and avid backpackers, and give consideration to all 26 bones in the foot for superior comfort.
- Top-grain leather uppers with Gore-Tex® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Dri-Lex® Eco linings incorporate 30% recycled polyester into materials to wick away moisture from feet to keep them dry, cool and comfortable
- Internal support wraps the mid foot for security
- EVA insoles are made from 20% recycled EVA and deliver shock absorption for all-day wear
- Light EVA midsoles (25% lighter than normal EVA) extend up high, supporting and cradling the heel to securely hold it in place
- TPU arch shanks deliver torsional stability, support and protection
- Air Cushion Plus inserts directly under the heels soak up and dissipate impact shocks
- 20% recycled rubber toe bumpers protect uppers and enhance durability for lasting use
- Vibram® Ecostep™ outsoles feature partially recycled rubber construction, and supply traction on a variety of surfaces
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed